Jade Haven 2bdr: which room is best

ireashmott

Is there a preferable 2bdr haven suite on the Jade? We will have 3 little ones, so we prefer a quieter location.

There are only 8 2 bedroom haven suites, we were in 14006, the first on starboard side in January 2016 and had no noise issues. 14012 would last 2 bedroom on that side with only 1 other cabin beyond and then that hallway ends.

Enjoy!

if you mind a 3 foot white cloth jutting out beyond the balcony, book one of the "12" rooms - 14012 or 14512, I believe they dont have that back there.

We were in 14008, and there was NO noise issue, but we did have a sound of water, I think going through pipes in the wall between the master BR and the 2nd bedroom. I found it soothing, but if that kind of thing would bother you, then I wouldnt book that room. The suites closest to the elevator are the "6"s. - 14006 and 14506.

Honestly, I dont think ANY of the Haven cabins are "bad"

It's the Haven!

From a noise point of view we have found them all quiet. As has been said, the two 14*12 suites have the view down to the ocean without that cloth awning so you can see right down then side of the ship without any interference. However, there is still a distant possibility that someone could just about strain and look up from the deck 13 walkway and see into a part of the shower and bathroom through the window, so you may wish to pull down the window blinds at night.

Of the two 14*12 suites we prefer 14012 because it is on the starboard side and the sundeck above the Haven is on the port side, so by going up the staircase you have the choice to have balcony views to either side if you want. This is particularly good if you are leaving from Venice where the views are so special on both sides of the ship as you sail out. If you have 14512 you are only able to see out to the port without going out of the Haven to the non-Haven decks on the starboard side.