Regal E231.....noisy?

cruiseintoheaven

I've searched on both Royal and Regal for this cabin and haven't come up with much other than it's obstructed - which is fine. After having cruised a few times now on the Emerald deck of both the Royal and Grand class ships, I'm more concerned about noise as a light sleeper. Anyone stayed in this or nearby cabins? Cruise is not until next February so have some time to tinker if need be. Thanks!

I was in cabin E226 on the Regal. I know this cabin is on the other side of the ship from the one you are asking about but this room was quiet both day and night. I would book this location again. Love how close it is to everything. I'd be more concerned about noisy neighbors which you could get anywhere.

I was in cabin E226 on the Regal. I know this cabin is on the other side of the ship from the one you are asking about but this room was quiet both day and night. I would book this location again. Love how close it is to everything. I'd be more concerned about noisy neighbors which you could get anywhere.

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming that the noise issue would be fairly consistent in that area because of the proximity to the theatre which was my main concern.....so that's good news. Thanks for the reply! :)