Carnival Cruise Line is NOT sailing to Cuba

Je Souhaite

Je Souhaite, you know reading comprehension is a lost talent. As to the media, I lost faith in them years ago.

People hear Carnival and jump straight to the fleet of ships with the corporation brand name. Just like people think of a topic and jump right to starting a new thread without caring that there's numerous others on page one of the forum already in progress. Not to mention how many threads were started when this was initially announced months ago.

It wouldn't be cruise critic if we didn't get 10 more new threads on the same exact topic...

Sadly, you are correct ! As the other poster replied, reading is lost art (which includes browsing, I guess)

Add to that all this "hysteria" over tourism from US to Cuba. While it will be possible in the future, common carriers have a long way to go before any of them is granted approval to "carry" people from US to Cuba for tourism.

Currently it's charter flights only and I believe diplomatic, educational and humanitarian visits only.

Old news.... Fathom is another bad idea from Carnival. The very thought that enough people will be willing to pay for a cruise to "volunteer" in these places is quite frankly a misplaced idea from the over thinking execs:eek:...Just like many of their bad ideas, it will fall by the wayside in the not-so-distant future!!!:D:D