Specialty dining package question?

Labador93

I have booked a cruise on the getaway and chose the dining package for the "free at sea" promotion. Unfortunately, the 3rd and 4th passengers do not receive this deal. Since we all would like to dine together, is it possible to split the charges across the four of us (to make things fair), even if the first two have the package?

I think you will have to get out your calculators and do it yourselves. You can wait until after the last meal and total up the 3rd and 4th guests' dining charges and then the 1st and 2nd guests can figure out a way to pay them back, whether on the cruise or in port or back at home.

I have booked a cruise on the getaway and chose the dining package for the "free at sea" promotion. Unfortunately, the 3rd and 4th passengers do not receive this deal. Since we all would like to dine together, is it possible to split the charges across the four of us (to make things fair), even if the first two have the package?

Personally, I'd kick 3 and 4 to the curb. Make them eat at the buffet if they won't pony up.

It might be worth looking into purchasing dining packages for 3 and 4, and splitting the cost, very simple. That way all 4 of you really have the same deal and no one has to worry about the à la carte prices etc. Unless they have pretty small appetites, the SDP should work out to be cheaper.