Little French Key

thescot123

Do you know if you can show up to visit Little French Key without any reservation? Have been to Roatan before but never this highly recommended place. Have heard that they pick you up in a van. Where does this van pick you up. On previous trips, I have used Victor Bodden who has vans that are inside the port gates. Does the Little French Key van stay inside the port gates. Also do they have a boooth setup where you can book last minute?

I remember seeing booths near the vans where you can book last minute excursions.

Do you know if you can show up to visit Little French Key without any reservation? Have been to Roatan before but never this highly recommended place. Have heard that they pick you up in a van. Where does this van pick you up. On previous trips, I have used Victor Bodden who has vans that are inside the port gates. Does the Little French Key van stay inside the port gates. Also do they have a boooth setup where you can book last minute?

I remember seeing booths near the vans where you can book last minute excursions.

"If you have not made reservation for LFK, or decide to visit us impromptu, please walk outside the main gate of the port and look out for our drivers Larry and Dave. They will bring you to our facility. No worries!"

• 2 weeks later...