Kids' Activity Sheets?

laurashelby

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a copy of the daily activity sheets for a 7 year old on the Caribbean Princess? We've got a teen and a 7 year old with us, and I've been able to find the teen ones (on cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com) but not the ones for a 7 year old. This will be her first cruise and she'd like to know some of the things they do. I've looked on cruiseclues as well.

thanks!

I posted this a while back. I copied it from the kids' patters from the Diamond Princess (Alaskan) cruise. Unfortunately, I did not save any kids' patter from our cruise to Eastern Caribbean on the Star. Basically, the activities were about the same, but the themes were different. For Alaskan cruises, the theme is winter, polar bear, icebergs, etc.... and for Caribbean cruises, it's summer, sand, beach, marine life.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=76416

You will get an idea of what kind of activities your 7YO will do while on board the Caribbean Princess.

Just bear in mind that the age categories/division vary depending on the number of children on each sailing.

Make sure you take your daughter to paint some pottery. It will probably take a couple of visits of an hour or more each, but you will have some wonderful quiet time with your daughter where you just talk and paint and a great handmade souvenir to take home! My daughter did a beautiful picture frame and I did a fish tray type piece. Then my kids surprised me and painted another piece for Mother's Day! Too bad they charged it to the room so I knew something was up!!!

My kids, ages 10 and 13, loved the Diamond Princess Kids Program. We've been on other cruises and this was by far their favorite. Enjoy!!

Archived