Help please mr find the cabin compilation pdf on RCL cabins

I see the sticky for Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation , and I even see the paperclip attachment on the first post which contains a 2 page pdf file on RCL cabins.

Is there another more comprehensive pdf list somewhere else? The one I do see is only 2 pages and does not have any listings for Oasis class ships, yet within the thread, there are many, many posts on oasis class ships.

Thus I am assuming there may be a different cabin list pdf file elsewhere that has more up to date info on RCL cabins. Any help in pointing me in the correct direction to find the current more informative cabin pdf is most appreciated. Thanks in advance!! OldmanBob

I see the sticky for Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation , and I even see the paperclip attachment on the first post which contains a 2 page pdf file on RCL cabins.

Is there another more comprehensive pdf list somewhere else? The one I do see is only 2 pages and does not have any listings for Oasis class ships, yet within the thread, there are many, many posts on oasis class ships.

Thus I am assuming there may be a different cabin list pdf file elsewhere that has more up to date info on RCL cabins. Any help in pointing me in the correct direction to find the current more informative cabin pdf is most appreciated. Thanks in advance!! OldmanBob

Check out cruiseadvise dot org. They have info on all the ships.