Amerisuites Pricing

tutak

For our pre-cruise, we booked the 17th Street Amerisuites in Fort Lauderdale through Value Trips for $99.

Or we could have booked through:

The Amerisuites website for $159.

Hotwire for $181.

Easy Click for $249.

I know prices vary according to the time of year you are staying there. We got Amerisuites through priceline for 2 separate stays this past summer, each at $50. per night. WHile the stay in June was acceptable, the stay in July was disappointing. I attribute our disappointment partially to the unbearable heat we were experiencing, and the hotel's age. Airconditioning was shoddy at best, and our floor of the facility had an over powering smell of must and dampness. The first room we were given was downright aweful! Moisture all over the AC unit, nothing coming out of it and the smell... ugh! When I asked for assistance, I was handed a can of air freshener and asked to return it when I was finished :eek: WHen that didn't do a hill of beans, we asked to have our room switched. The second room (same upper floor) still had an odor, but at least the AC was partially working. Being that it was one night, we dealt with it. The other two rooms in our party were on the first floor and experienced none of the problems we did. I would try to get a room on the first floor if possible.

The breakfast buffet was plentiful, but there is not a whole lot of seating available. The location is convenient, with restaurants within walking distance, and a publix around back. I would stay there again, but it would not be my first (or second) choice. I pretty much got what I paid for. The July trip, I'm glad I didn't pay more... then I would have been very disappointed.

Hopefully you are not staying there in the dead of summer and your experience will be a more positive one! Good luck!

A~:)

PS... Interesting avatar... is someone in the doghouse?

Archived