Best thing to do with a large family

tnebell

Hi all,

Okay, I've done Cozumel before. Done Dolphinaris, done, Chankanaab. This time we will be there with my in laws and I would like to do something affordable, fun, and good for family. We will have ages 11 to 60s. Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe beach? Shopping? Heavy on AFFORDABLE. ;)

Hi all,

Okay, I've done Cozumel before. Done Dolphinaris, done, Chankanaab. This time we will be there with my in laws and I would like to do something affordable, fun, and good for family. We will have ages 11 to 60s. Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe beach? Shopping? Heavy on AFFORDABLE. ;)

All of the popular tourist beach clubs are lined up along the same side of the island, so the water and sand quality will be similar; the big differences are in amenities and their business model. For affordable, with good facilities, nice beach, water toys (extra fee) and a HUGE pool Paradise Beach (suggested above) should be a good fit for your family. Taxi for 4 will be about $17 each way -- how big is your group? :confused:

Cheaper cab ride, with great snorkeling from the shore, but no beach or water toys, is The Money Bar -- about a $10 cab ride each way for up to 4 passengers in the taxi.

Paradise beach- $3 entry fee and they request you spend $10 on food and drink

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I second this but would suggest paying for the bracelet for all the youngins so they can use all the water toys. They'll love you!

OOPS Don 't you hate that when it doesn't send you follow ups on threads you were following! LOL So just noticed that there were follow ups. We might use Paradise Beach. Getting a few ideas for family since they have never been on a cruise, nor have they been to any of the locations where the ships go to. This is pretty much what I was thinking of, since it probably won't take much to make them all happy. :) Thanks all for the suggestions!