Car rental in LA.

KevintheIrishDJ

We are ariving several days before our cruise. Are there any good car rentals available? Also, can you drop off the car at the pier? If not, what is the best way to get to the pier after I drop off the car at the airport?

Pax et bonum,

Kevin Westley T.M.R.F.

Enterprise will take you to the port for free(they are not far from the port) .

They are the only car rental agency in San Pedro near the port. Please be aware they are closed on Sundays and close early on Saturdays.

Location right next to Crowne Plaza Hotel(San Pedro).

Enterprise will take you to the port for free(they are not far from the port) .

They are the only car rental agency in San Pedro near the port. Please be aware they are closed on Sundays and close early on Saturdays.

Location right next to Crowne Plaza Hotel(San Pedro).

We are renting a car from the San Pedro Enterprise location when we return from our cruise on May 8th. That is a Sunday but they are open until 12 PM.

Hertz now has a rental office located on 6th street in San Pedro. They offer free shuttle to the pier. I booked a car at LAX with a return to this location and there is no return fee. I have used Enterprise in the past, but they charged an additional $40 return fee for San Pedro.

Hertz now has a rental office located on 6th street in San Pedro. They offer free shuttle to the pier. I booked a car at LAX with a return to this location and there is no return fee. I have used Enterprise in the past, but they charged an additional $40 return fee for San Pedro.

Thanks.

We are ariving several days before our cruise. Are there any good car rentals available? Also, can you drop off the car at the pier? If not, what is the best way to get to the pier after I drop off the car at the airport?

Pax et bonum,

Kevin Westley T.M.R.F.

Where are you staying? You might want to price out a rental car agency near your hotel (I believe the airport rates tend to be higher) and compare the cost of a taxi to the agency. Just a suggestion.

Double check the hours if you're talking about weekend rentals. Some offices are closed on Sunday.