O'Sheehans question

valandemmy

Just tell the waiter what you'd like. I don't know if they'll put them all on one plate or bring multiple plates, but you can certainly order more than one! If you're a fan of Thai chili, then order the Thai chili wings. SO good! I to off the Epic on the 16th, and everyday I think of those Thai chili wings. :o

Just tell the waiter what you'd like. I don't know if they'll put them all on one plate or bring multiple plates, but you can certainly order more than one! If you're a fan of Thai chili, then order the Thai chili wings. SO good! I to off the Epic on the 16th, and everyday I think of those Thai chili wings. :o

They always give you multiple plates for some reason. It can be pretty frustrating. I ordered 24 one night as a late night snack to take back to my room and they gave me four plates individually wrapped that I had to try to not drop.

They always give you multiple plates for some reason. It can be pretty frustrating. I ordered 24 one night as a late night snack to take back to my room and they gave me four plates individually wrapped that I had to try to not drop.

But, the important question is...were they the Thai chili wings? :D:D

Thai Chili are sooooo good! I was ordering them on the Breakaway last month. I always ask for the sauce on the side.

YES...the Thai Chili wings with the new chopped salad!! Super yummy !!

We also love the Thai Chili wings.

Disappointed to find that they were not available on the Jewel last month.

Sure hope that they have them on the Epic next month.

It wouldn't work if you're planning on taking them back to the cabin, but, if not, I would suggest ordering just one plate, and then when they arrive order the next, so that you get nice hot wings, :)

gary

We also love the Thai Chili wings.

Sure hope that they have them on the Epic next month.

gary

Just got off the Epic on the 16th and they had them. :D

I am really looking forward to trying the wings at O'sheehans. My only disappointment is that there is only one dip available and I don't like blue cheese.

I found it strange that they served blue cheese dip with the Thai chili wings. What an odd combination (to me at least)!

Are the Thai Chili wings really spicy?

After reading the comments here about the dressing, I think I'll make it a BYOD (Bring Your Own Dressing!). Maybe just grab a little cup from the buffet to keep in my cabin refrigerator. We are right on deck 8 so not really too inconvenient to grab it on the way. I detest anything blue cheese. 😆

Are the Thai Chili wings really spicy?

After reading the comments here about the dressing, I think I'll make it a BYOD (Bring Your Own Dressing!). Maybe just grab a little cup from the buffet to keep in my cabin refrigerator. We are right on deck 8 so not really too inconvenient to grab it on the way. I detest anything blue cheese. 😆

The sweetness of Thai chili sauce cuts the spice. I don't usually care for spice so these are perfect for me.

I love blue cheese--it just doesn't make sense in my mind with these wings. Personally, I don't think they need to be dipped in anything.

Be sure to ask for napkins--on the Epic, they didn't automatically bring them, and you definitely need them!