Transportation-Miami to FLL

harry0

I know this topic has been beat to death but:

We are a group of 30 and are looking to kill time when we get off the Voyager repo on the 18th. We have a 7 pm flight back home.

I received quotes for renting a bus for 4 hours from, Larrys Limo and Ambassador Limos. Both companies seemed very competent. We are looking to go to Bayside and maybe South Beach, then off to the airport.

Has anyone especially in a large group used either of these companies or are there more i should try. I called Tri County and they got rid of thier buses. Thanks in advance

Harry

okay A.L.M. TRANSPORTATION HAS A MINI BUS AND COACH THAT CAN DO A TOUR OF MIAMI THEY DO THAT TOUR ON TUESDAYS BUT ANY WAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TOUR THEY CAN DO THAT FOR YOU CALL THE OWNER LARRY HE WILL HELP YOU OUT 954-718-3777

Changed your user name eh BUDDAH???... And you're STILL YELLING! :eek:

Um, don't you mean "we" since you ARE the owner... I mean you already said so in your other posts... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=4824296&postcount=3

okay A.L.M. TRANSPORTATION HAS A MINI BUS AND COACH THAT CAN DO A TOUR OF MIAMI THEY DO THAT TOUR ON TUESDAYS BUT ANY WAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TOUR THEY CAN DO THAT FOR YOU CALL THE OWNER LARRY HE WILL HELP YOU OUT 954-718-3777

:confused: Larry, I still cannot seem to find a listing for your firm in the yellow pages or the white pages. How long have you been in business?

I have never used ALM, but I did talk to Larry yesterday about a potential reservation - he talked me out of using him as two of the hotels we were using had both airport and cruiseport transfers and the third, having only three of us, he felt we would be better off using a cab. While on the phone he even checked with one of the hotels to see if they would pickup at the pier. Seems like a nice fellow, but not having actual experience, I cannot vouch for him. I wouldn,t be afraid of using him, but that is only my humble opinion.

Ron

Yes the name of my company is larmax productions inc. dba a.l.m. transportation & tours and we have been in business 10 years and we have all permits and insurance we own 2 company entertainment and transportation i am a former cruise director for carnival and a few others and i have performed in las vegas doing my own shows all types any wya that is my story soory to any one with my yelling meaning putting capital letters when i send message ok have fun everybody

Archived