UK Reviews of the Week by Dance thDance, SGrier23 & Mprouse!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Ventura Bucket List Cruise - Lived up to all expectations!!! by Dance thDance

Having perused the reviews before we left, I was a bit unsure as to whether my best mate had made the right choice for this one......How wrong I was!!!! A fantastic ship, with the staff being more than helpful, even when I had an accident and ended up in a wheelchair for the weekend! The food and service for the whole duration, was second to none, and the prices were more than reasonable. Our check in was swift and slick, and nothing was too much trouble for our cabin steward. I stayed in a balcony room (5th deck, I think) and it was immaculate from start to finish. Continue reading... Bucket List Cruise - Lived up to all expectations!!!

Britannia P&O Britannia - Barbados to Southampton, March 2016 by SGrier23

This is my first Cruise review, although I have done many on TripAdvisor. This review if of our recent cruise holiday from Barbados to Southampton, finishing on Friday 25th March 2016. P&O Britannia is a massive ship, with over 3000 passengers and over 1300 crew. In many ways P&O Britannia is brilliant. In other ways, it is not good. The ship is beautiful inside, clean and well furnished. The public areas are wide and navigation is easy enough, except that the mid-ship has no stairs which go the full height of the ship, these stop on Desk 7. Continue reading... P&O Britannia - Barbados to Southampton, March 2016

Minerva South America Discovery Cruise by Mprouse

Our first cruise on the Minerva. This was a trip made up of two cruises - Timeless South America and Natural Wonders of Latin America. We flew to Santiago in Chile from London Heathrow with Iberia. The flight was poor with a 2 hour wait in Madrid airport. The first section of the flight was considered short haul so any food or drink had to be paid for. This was not explained in advance so came as a surprise. We arrived in Madrid at night and all outlets for coffee, snacks etc were closed. Continue reading... South America Discovery Cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin