Sky sailing 4/25-no upsells yet...

OBB

Hello all,

We are going out on the Sky to the Bahamas on 4/25/16 and are in a Balcony, which we are happy with, but I have never been in a suite and want to try the "suite life".... I called NCL to see if their Upsell Dept. have any offers and what the cost might be but they gently said, "not at this time"....Oh well, can't blame a person from trying..:)

Hello all,

We are going out on the Sky to the Bahamas on 4/25/16 and are in a Balcony, which we are happy with, but I have never been in a suite and want to try the "suite life".... I called NCL to see if their Upsell Dept. have any offers and what the cost might be but they gently said, "not at this time"....Oh well, can't blame a person from trying..:)

Don't give up hope yet, it's still a little early.

Our last up-sell call came the week before we left.

Thanks for everyone's comments...I was going to try my first inside stateroom on this cruise for monetary reasons...but I always have had a balcony, and I love them, waking up to see the ocean and smelling the salt air...Heaven..I've only been on 4 other cruises, 3 with NCL and 1 on RCC. I'm still a newbie, but getting there.

I would like to try other NCL ships, but I can usually only afford to take a few days off at a time. This itinerary suits me well, and I LOVE Senor Frog's in Nassau..:):)