Carrying on Luggage

daremi3

Every port, probably. Anything that fits through the scanner can be carried on, if you're so inclined.

I'm going to try carrying this bag on in NO. Cause I really hate giving over my bag, and I have liquids I'm going to need before dinner. I'll report back!

Party of 9 all of us carried on in Port Canaveral 12/2015. Several porters tried to tell us they were too big but we had measured and double checked several times. We had FTTF and enjoyed getting on early with luggage and had unpacked by 12. My husband had 2 roll suitcases and soda on top and I had 1 roll suitcase and a small shoulder carry on bag. My daughter had 2 roll suitcases also. 7 day cruise and we used laundry about mid week for 1 white load and 1 color load. If I did not have FTTF I would probably out of the 3 of us just check 2 bags and carry on the rest. I do not care about the luggage as much as I care about what is inside. Personal preference on to carry on or not. I just like to have all my stuff with me especially with FTTF.

Party of 9 all of us carried on in Port Canaveral 12/2015. Several porters tried to tell us they were too big but we had measured and double checked several times. We had FTTF and enjoyed getting on early with luggage and had unpacked by 12. My husband had 2 roll suitcases and soda on top and I had 1 roll suitcase and a small shoulder carry on bag. My daughter had 2 roll suitcases also. 7 day cruise and we used laundry about mid week for 1 white load and 1 color load. If I did not have FTTF I would probably out of the 3 of us just check 2 bags and carry on the rest. I do not care about the luggage as much as I care about what is inside. Personal preference on to carry on or not. I just like to have all my stuff with me especially with FTTF.

Thanks for sharing this information. Its worth a shot especially since my bag is within the dimensions.

I'm going to try carrying this bag on in NO. Cause I really hate giving over my bag, and I have liquids I'm going to need before dinner. I'll report back!

I suspect you'll do fine. Those scanners can take a pretty large bag. Keep in mind the 16" and 24" dimensions are width and thickness of the bag lying flat. There is effectively no limit on length.

I suspect you'll do fine. Those scanners can take a pretty large bag. Keep in mind the 16" and 24" dimensions are width and thickness of the bag lying flat. There is effectively no limit on length.

Thank you kind sir. ;)