Best Use of UDP for Vegetarians on Epic

jewelmick

We do eat seafood. Will be dining at the Cirque show. Anyone know if only seafood will be a problem??
The regular meal is steak with breaded shrimp, so you could try asking for all shrimp and no steak. Otherwise there is a fully vegetarian option (apparently eggplant parmesan?) The starter is melon with ham, so again you can ask them to leave off the ham or there may be a completely different vegetarian choice.

You might want to ask the Spiegeltent staff about this a day or two in advance.

Teppanyaki has an all vegetable option.
It also has lots of seafood options (shrimp, calamari, scallops, and lobster, or any combination of those). I would also vote for Teppanyaki if the OP hasn't already had lots of experience with that kind of dining. If they've already had it at home, it was probably better than it will be on the ship.

Moderno has the salad bar, and two seafood options (shrimp and fish). But the meat is kind of the main event there, so I would consider it a poor use of an SDP meal for vegetarians. I would put Cagney's and Le Bistro ahead of Moderno. I am not familiar with the new menus on the Epic, but I know there are vegetarian and seafood options at both places.

There is also the possibility of having a meal of sushi/yakitori with the SDP, for $7 upcharge. But you'd have to look at the menu to decide if you would eat enough to make that worthwhile.