Does anyone know what the current booking promotion is for booking onboard?

Darren267

Hi, does anyone who is currently onboard or who has recently been onboard know what the current promotion is for booking onboard?

On my last cruise in January it was two perks for Europe cruises and all four perks if you book a suite. I was wondering if it was the same - I am trying to decide whether to wait until my cruise next month before booking (I will be looking at a Europe booking).

Any thoughts gratefully received!

Darren

Hi, does anyone who is currently onboard or who has recently been onboard know what the current promotion is for booking onboard?

On my last cruise in January it was two perks for Europe cruises and all four perks if you book a suite. I was wondering if it was the same - I am trying to decide whether to wait until my cruise next month before booking (I will be looking at a Europe booking).

Any thoughts gratefully received!

Darren

I booked on board last month. I booked a Jan 2017 Asia cruise. I booked a Sky Suite got all four perks and $300 OBC. I checked online yesterday with the new promo. The price I got was the same as Celebrity website. The only advantage was the $300 OBC for booking on board.

I booked on board Reflection last week:

Current perks being offered are - reduced deposits ($100 per person), the better/best option (I booked an S1, 7 night sailing and got the best package - unlim internet, grats, prem bev package, $150 per person OBC). We were also given an additional $250 OBC which we could use immediately or have applied to the booking (they are offering up to $500 extra OBC for higher suite categories/longer sailings).

Deposit fees are refundable and they said you can reschedule the reservation to any sailing itinerary and not lose the best package or the additional OBC (I booked Caribbean but was also looking at Alaska and they said if I wanted to switch out later to Alaska I could).

Hope that helps.

Karen