Help y'all!!!

I've cruised with carnival on several different ships, however I've never done a 3 days cruise with overnight stay. We are cruising on the fantasy (myself , bf who's it's his first cruise, brother who's also platinum and gf):D Can anyone tell me or point me to a thread about a 3day cruise on the fantasy? We are staying overnight in the Bahamas on 8/19/16. :p I've tried the fantasy page and have had no luck in finding any:rolleyes:.... Thank you all

There may not be any threads specifically on your requested topic yet. Fantasy just recently repositioned to Miami and started offering 3 night cruises. Prior she was based out of Charleston doing 5-7 night cruises.

I've cruised with carnival on several different ships, however I've never done a 3 days cruise with overnight stay. We are cruising on the fantasy (myself , bf who's it's his first cruise, brother who's also platinum and gf):D Can anyone tell me or point me to a thread about a 3day cruise on the fantasy? We are staying overnight in the Bahamas on 8/19/16. :p I've tried the fantasy page and have had no luck in finding any:rolleyes:.... Thank you all

I have gone on several cruises that overnighted in Nassau, what specifically did you want to know? Keep in mind the overnight is a loose description of the fact, in that the ship will probably set sail at 6 AM for a sea day before arriving back in Miami.

I have gone on several cruises that overnighted in Nassau, what specifically did you want to know? Keep in mind the overnight is a loose description of the fact, in that the ship will probably set sail at 6 AM for a sea day before arriving back in Miami.

I know some on some ships they actually pull away from the dock at night, is this done in the Bahamas? Is there a formal night? Are you able to come and go as you please up until the time we leave? Did you like the overnight stay? Etc. it's just a little different for us and we have some that haven't cruised before so we are thinking ahead on packing for this cruise

There may not be any threads specifically on your requested topic yet. Fantasy just recently repositioned to Miami and started offering 3 night cruises. Prior she was based out of Charleston doing 5-7 night cruises.

Yea, I saw that. But I wasn't sure if anyone had a review or something just based off the 3 day overnight Bahamas cruise. :confused:

You will have an Elegant Night the day you are in Nassau. The ship leaves Nassau at 7am the second day. Ships have been doing this itinerary for years. I did it on Sensation out of Port Canaveral. EM

I did a 3 day overnight in the Bahamas in Janurary. It was fun. I liked the fact that we didn't have to rush back to the boat to leave. We chartered a fishing/snorkeling boat for the day and we didnt get back to the port until like 7pm. We never did make it back out after we went back to the ship to change, but I know a lot of people did and went to the clubs and such. I think they had to be back on the ship by 5am. The only downfall is that the formal night was the same night as the overnight.