Carnival Magic Deck Cams

narmstrong16

She might be in dry dock right now. She is getting the new BBQ place and s few others things.

Nope she cleared drydock a couple of weeks ago.

According to the tracker or Carnivale, it looks like she is in Cozumel right now. Just no cameras since shortly after she went into drydock.

She also got Alchemy, Guys, and some other changes too.

I just got off the Magic this past Sunday. The cameras themselves are working fine (you can see them on your cabin TV) so for some reason the images are not being transmitted to the web address.

Hopefully soon. I am missing the 'daydreaming I'm' there part of my upcoming Magic cruise.

Me too!! We are on the same cruise. Are you on that "other social media" page? There is a group for our sailing. Also, I grew up and lived most of my life in PA. Grew up in Allentown, lived in Pittsburgh for a while also. where are you from?

They always have problems with all the cams.

It is really hit or miss with some of the ships. Sometimes they work and sometimes not.

Yes, there is hit or miss and problems, but the Magic cams were updated at least a couple of times a day immediately before drydock. They haven't uploaded since she left drydock. Possibly a coincidence, but I wonder if someone forgot to flip a switch.

thanks FDWT994 for the confirmation that the cams are still operational, just not broadcasting.

Me too!! We are on the same cruise. Are you on that "other social media" page? There is a group for our sailing. Also, I grew up and lived most of my life in PA. Grew up in Allentown, lived in Pittsburgh for a while also. where are you from?

Hello! Yep, I'm Sandy on the site that shall not be named. We're from York! :D

I just got off the Magic this past Sunday. The cameras themselves are working fine (you can see them on your cabin TV) so for some reason the images are not being transmitted to the web address.

Good to know. The Magic cam was a really clear one. Not blurry like some of the older ones. :)