NCL Sun - Cabin 1202

barbarah

Hi. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and give us some info, please? I know its larger than the other BA category cabins and its between two beautiful suites. Is it a noisy area at night with the Observation Deck above it?

Also, does anyone know where the extra space is in the cabin? Is it just a longer cabin with more floor space? Is the bathroom larger as well?

Thanks.

We have this room on our "quickie" cruise in May. Before booking I did my research and it is indeed bigger then the rest of the ba. Just do a search and you will come up with much more info. What I do remember is that the noise is not a factor.

I've stayed in 1201 and can tell you that noise will not be an issue. :D

You'll be able to sleep just fine. We did hear (very) faint music from the Observation Lounge in the bathroom but it never got as far as the living area.

You'll like this location very much.

My daughter and her boyfriend stayed in 1202 last year, and I can tell you for the price of a balcony cabin you are getting a steal! The set up of the room is more like a mini suite,the interior was nearly the same as the mini suite my husband and I stayed in! VERY VERY spacious cabin!I think this is due to the fact that it is often times used as an adjoining stateroom to the 1203 owners suite. The deck is more than twice the size of of a normal BA. The bathroom is the same size as the BA. I asked my daughter about the noise issue, and she said it was not an issue. Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived