Carnival HUB app

Hello... does anyone know when the Conquest will be added to the app? I am cruising in May and was hoping that it would be available.

I doubt anyone here could tell you.

Carnival published a partial timetable once, but fell behind on what they published. Honestly, I wouldn't expect it for next month.

• 3 months later...
I doubt anyone here could tell you.

Carnival published a partial timetable once, but fell behind on what they published. Honestly, I wouldn't expect it for next month.

Also hoping for Hub on Conquest for Sept. It was announced the would have inn 2015 and other ships inn 2016. They are way behind!

Also hoping for Hub on Conquest for Sept. It was announced the would have inn 2015 and other ships inn 2016. They are way behind!

lol I'm still hoping for it in 15 days but I'm not holding my breath. On the other hand, I did read in that other Conquest Hub thread that you can still see a PDF of the daily Funtimes while on board by connecting to ship's wifi and then there should be a link to a few free things you can do with it and one of them is a link to the Fun Times each day.

So that's handier than carrying the paper around. The sad thing is that I'm such a geek I'll probably be in my cabin with my tablet and go though all the hassle of connecting to wifi just so I can read it electronically rather than reach over to the desk and grab the paper version.

Oh well, Geeks gotta geek!

Hello... does anyone know when the Conquest will be added to the app? I am cruising in May and was hoping that it would be available.

Just so you can get an idea of their timeline, Carnival announced the the HUB App would be rolled out fleet wide in a 12 to 18 month time frame. This announcement was originally made more than 24 months ago. So good luck. Currently I believe it is available on 5 ships and if you ask anyone at CCL their answer is it should be available on all ships within 12 to 18 months. I am still hopeful that it is available before my next cruise, however, I am not counting on it.

• 1 month later...