Great Customer Service

Murphey

We are almost to the 45 day mark with our EZ air reservations. So, as a lark I re-priced our flights. I couldn't believe it when it had dropped over $800 (total). Called Princess and they worked with me to make sure the cancellation of what we had and the new reservation went smoothly. It was a tad nerve wracking as I was afraid I'd really screw things up! But, all went well, got our original seat assignments back also. This was important because these are long, overseas flight. They said the refund would go right back on our credit card! A "good" Princess story today! That $$ will go a long way to cover shore excursions!!

Don't be afraid to check out your air prices, even after final payment!!

Congrats and good to hear! We just booked EZ air for the first time for our b2b next February......hoping we get a pleasant surprise as well before payment due, but even if not price was reasonable - less even than the restricted fares or booking direct.....hard to beat that. Enjoy your newfound savings! [emoji3]

Thanks, I'm a little "gleeful" tonight!

One thing I want to add, is that these flights were a little different. On the return, we wanted a stopover in AMS so we could catch a non-stop home (PDX). When I first tried to do this directly with [I]any[/I] airline, it was very difficult to do without throwing a lot of $$ at it. Princess made it doable and now, they made it cheap! I have always been the kind to DIY, but now will always check with EZ air first. They have made great improvements and their flexibility is pretty amazing.

[B]Princess doesn't pay for your actual ticket until 6 weeks before flying.
So even after final payment of cruise and airfare, you can get the lower rate. We recently changed our flights to a different airline, lower price and better connections.
And the credit appeared on our credit card in a few days. Had we booked on our own, would have paid for the ticket when reserved and that would be it.There are definitely advantages for booking flights with Princess. We don't always do that because sometimes find better flights and or prices.
[/B]