Parasailing?

travelndad13

Yes. Depending on your cruise line you may be able to book it from them. there is a guy named Victor who is always somewhere on the pier who has a yellow flag in his backpack that say parasail. If you cant find

Victor, look for a big blue flag that says parasail on it and wait there. He normaly will check the flag every 30-40 minutes. I think they leave about every hour. You can also got to Morning Star or Saphire Beach and book directly from the activities desk. Happy hunting

We just returned from St. Thomas on Saturday. The first thing we did was go Parasailing!!! It was fantastic, totally awesome. Although we went on a cruise, we set the parasailing up on our own. We used Caribbean Watersports, their email address is parasail@viaccess.net. I was able to set everything up via email. The crew that took us out were so nice - My husband and I went together and our 2 daughters (22 & 24) went as well. They dipped us into the water and dipped our kids toes for them. They picked us up and returned us right at the cruise dock. I can't say enough, if your thinking about doing this, give them a call!! They also have a website that gives you more information. http://www.viwatersports.com/

Enjoy!!!

Archived