Changing email online?

beckzay

Can anyone tell me how I change my email address online, on the Carnival "manage my booking" area? I booked a surprise cruise for my husband and I don't want emails from carnival going to our shared email :)

Can anyone tell me how I change my email address online, on the Carnival "manage my booking" area? I booked a surprise cruise for my husband and I don't want emails from carnival going to our shared email :)

Log into Carnival's website. Click on manage, then click on VIFP. On the left click on "my profile." You can change your email address there. When you make a new booking, they usually verify your email address. Also, when you do your online check-in, they ask for your email address there.

Edited by winddawn

Be careful. I changed my email online last year and yet I am still getting emails on my main account. My PVP even told me there were 2 profiles in their system for me after I changed it myself, which after her 2 emails to another dept over months still havent been fixed. She can see it, I cant. Thank goodness I still have access to my old account but you might want to be aware since its a surprise.

Thank you. When I go into "manage my booking" under VIFP it has my email address, but the first person on each booking has our joint email address so I was getting emails from carnival to both email addresses. I had to call them just now to get it straightened out.

Be careful. I changed my email online last year and yet I am still getting emails on my main account. My PVP even told me there were 2 profiles in their system for me after I changed it myself, which after her 2 emails to another dept over months still havent been fixed. She can see it, I cant. Thank goodness I still have access to my old account but you might want to be aware since its a surprise.

Yes, there are two profiles - one you can see and change and one you can't, but Carnival certainly can. Try asking for a direct line to the "department" than handles the change. They should be able to do it while you are on the phone.