Thermal Suite open for booking

tggs726

So I'm 100 days out from sailing the escape, i've been expecting the Thermal Suite to open for booking at 90 days.

Just to be safe over the past few days I go in and check just in case its available. So today to my surprise it is now showing under the spa section of the "Explore and Plan" page of my booking. It wasnt there yesterday so couldnt have been up too long.

However, when i go into it, it tells me that it is no longer available. has anyone experienced this? Did they just load it on the site and just not make it available yet? Or is it really sold out already?

-Matt

They begin showing it a few days before the 90 day threshold. Don't worry, if you go on at 90 days out, you will be able to book.

I actually went online at 12:01 a.m. just to be sure I got two passes, but don't think that is really necessary.

They begin showing it a few days before the 90 day threshold. Don't worry, if you go on at 90 days out, you will be able to book.

I actually went online at 12:01 a.m. just to be sure I got two passes, but don't think that is really necessary.

Thanks. That's what i figured.

I actually read that it opens for suite guests 100 days out on another thread so that may be why it showed up today.

-Matt