No more Triple Digit . . .

sharkaymon

No more Triple Digit Tarantella! Now we're into the Double Digit DooDah! This has been a long wait. Just filled out all my docs and printed boarding passes, luggage tags etc.

Carnival Legend is sold out, according to what I can see, so I guess there is no way to upsell to a GS or the ultimate VS.

Just read a review of an Australian itinerary. Loved it. Wouldn't mind trying some of the food offered only on those itineraries. What is vegemite? Only heard the word in a rock and roll song from the '70s.

It feels so good to get into those double digits. Time seems to go much faster after that. I have a cruise booked a year out and I hate seeing that huge number when CL sends me an email about that one.

Just read a review of an Australian itinerary. Loved it. Wouldn't mind trying some of the food offered only on those itineraries. What is vegemite? Only heard the word in a rock and roll song from the '70s.

Vegemite is a dark brown Australian food paste made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives developed by Cyril P. Callister in Melbourne, Victoria, in 1922. Wikipedia

Vegemite is salty, slightly bitter, malty, and rich in umami – similar to beef bouillon.

Australians have a taste for the stuff - not me! Pass the mustard and mayo please.

Edited by elliair