NCL spirit inside cabins

ellieocb

Hello, we are looking at booking the spirit and two cabins are available that we like 6535 and 10611 .Does anyone have any opinion on either and the spirit in General.we recently sailed on the Epic which was our first on NCL which we loved but prefer a smaller ship and the lack of outside areas to walk were a big minus for us. We love entertainment and the Epic was fantastic but the need to book and Que for everything got old very quickly. We loved the freestyle style of NCL .Thank you in advance for any advice

Hi,

we sailed the Spirit last summer for 12 days in the Mediterranean. We had an inside cabin on Deck 10 (10567) and loved it. The cabin was great and it was pretty easy to get anywhere on the ship.

I'd definitely select the deck 10 cabin over the one on Deck 6 as the deck 6 cabin is right below Le Bistro Restaurant and you may encounter noise from it.

Have a great trip

Brian

Hi,

We were on the spirit in February. It was our first cruise so can't compare. We loved it 😃 so much so that we are cancelling part of our Disneyworld trip to go on another cruise!

We had an inside cabin and thought it was fine, although this time we are having a balcony cabin.

The spirit was a great ship!

We just returned from the spirit on 4/2. We were in room 9703. It is a large inside room with 225sq. It was myself, my husband and 2 kids and we had plenty of room.

There is a door right behind the cabin that leads to a set of steps which takes you right up to the kids pool area.

We did notice some vibration when docking, but other than that it is a wonderful room.

We were on the 12 day med in may 15, we were on deck 5 mid ship, very quiet, and that is the disembarking deck for most ports, we spent very little time in room as it was a very port intensive cruise.

We just returned from the spirit on 4/2. We were in room 9703. It is a large inside room with 225sq. It was myself, my husband and 2 kids and we had plenty of room.

There is a door right behind the cabin that leads to a set of steps which takes you right up to the kids pool area.

We did notice some vibration when docking, but other than that it is a wonderful room.

6535 is another very large inside room.

Sailed many a cruises.....learned to stay in the front of the ship toasty away from stern vibrations.

The rooms are fine as you'll just sleep there.

We had a great cruise on the spirit the week of April 2nd.

The entertainment (show) were sub-par. But service was very good

Had great meals.

Bar pool is there despite what people post.

Very good selection of places to eat - make reservations when you book even for the normal restaurants. Otherwise expect to wait up to 45 minutes depending when you eat. (6:30 time frame).

We would sail with Norweign again.

We are VIP on Carnival and first cruise in 10 years outside of CCL! There is competition!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the Spirit. We were in an inside 9569. Great room steward ( Tafiq) and the room was fine. There are places to walk on the promenade and there is a walking/jogging track, tough it is pretty narrow. It was nice not having to walk a mile to get anywhere and the staff was wonderful. Windows is a free restaurant and it gives you that feel of old time cruising. It was very elegant and the meals were delicious. We booked all our pay restaurants in advance thank goodness. They filled up very fast and there were no openings a couple of days into the cruise.