Beverages

digertwo

I'm going on the Carnival Victory in November, the problem I have is I usually only drink water and juice with my meals. I see that you can purchase a soda card but does that include water and juice? What are my options if this is all I drink. I was thinking of bringing some water and juice boxes but I don't want to weigh down my suitcase. If the soda card includes juice how much does that card cost.... Any suggestions would be great!

Water out of taps is free and juice in the mornings is free. Soda/pop card is for just that out of the fountain. You can bring your own bottle water on board if you like or pay for it on board. Check on the Carnival site for more info for your ship.

There are self-serve machines on Lido Deck that have various juices in the mornings, and I've seen apple juice, fruitpunch, lemondae, etc. available all day.

In the dining room, you can requst juice (no charge) for any meal.

Room service has a good variety of juices 24 hrs. a day at no charge. (Tip the delivery person $1.)

The water on the ship is filtered and tastes just fine. I do, however, take one water bottle on cruises with me, so I can fill it and take it off at ports.

Archived