Little French Key Food Question

Pyxie

I just booked LFK for our cruise in October. I'm super excited about it after reading reviews and seeing pictures/videos of the island! One question I have is regarding the food options there. I know that if you book the full island package, a foot plate is included. This is fine for me and my husband but I don't think my picky kids will eat what is offered. I am going to try and do just the island discovery package for them which includes no food, but wondering about what a la carte options are available. I see a pizza place on their website which is something they'd eat, but I never really see it mentioned in reviews so does anyone know if this is open and available? It's probably not mentioned much because I assume most people have a package including food. What about any other kid friendly options there?

The mixed plate that is probably included in what you are getting is as follows (with some variation):

rice & beans

Chicken

Beef

Lobster

Shrimp

Cole Slaw

Salsa

Yucca Chips

It's a good meal with nice local accents. If your kids don't eat that- then you could just order them regular food. Ours usually eats the chicken fingers and fries and sometimes they have burgers as well, and the pizza is an option too.