Little French Key VIP Package

CTCruiser001

The website is a bit vauge...Can anyone with experience tell me more about the VIP Package? The wife and I are easy going people, but we like privacy and minimal crowds. The VIP Lounge sounds good, but is it shared or is it private similar to having a private cabana?

What else is part of the package and would you say it was worth the cost?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Forums mobile app

The VIP lounge is an upstairs sort-of outdoor living room. You climb the stairs and at the top is an open air room with rocking chairs, a table and benches, lounge chairs, it is not very big but there are usually not many people up there if any. The whole front of the room is open towards the water so you look out at the water. Down on the ground level is a little cove area with beach chairs, a pizza oven, tables, swimming area, etc.

• 3 years later...

Is the downstairs swimming area and patio exclusive to VIP only?

On 4/11/2016 at 12:39 PM, IslandGallery said:

The VIP lounge is an upstairs sort-of outdoor living room. You climb the stairs and at the top is an open air room with rocking chairs, a table and benches, lounge chairs, it is not very big but there are usually not many people up there if any. The whole front of the room is open towards the water so you look out at the water. Down on the ground level is a little cove area with beach chairs, a pizza oven, tables, swimming area, etc.