Key West GhostTour

SUGARSHACKER

Has anyone been on this tour? I would like to know if a person who has a boot brace on their leg would this tour be ok to take? I know it is a walking tour but I have talked with my cousin and she thinks she can do it if it does not move to fast. Just need to talk with someone who has done it. Thanks

Sharon. Will be on Nov 13-05 ROS

Has anyone been on this tour? I would like to know if a person who has a boot brace on their leg would this tour be ok to take? I know it is a walking tour but I have talked with my cousin and she thinks she can do it if it does not move to fast. Just need to talk with someone who has done it. Thanks

Hi,

I took this tour last year and it was wonderful. It is a walking tour and it covers a nice bit of ground. It is slow moving, but there really aren't places to stop and sit /rest. I would call the tour directly and double check on that, maybe they can make special arrangements.

Its a great tour, but it really depends on how long you can stay on your feet without a break.

Good luck

First, make sure you take the ORIGINAL Ghost Tour (meets in the lobby of the La Concha) and not the "Ghosts and Legends" tour. Second, there is a lot of walking involved, but it's slow paced and you stop regularly to hear the stories about the various haunted areas. The whole thing takes probably 1.5 to 2 hours, so it would depend on if she can walk for that long. When you stop, there's usually no place to sit down and rest (benches, etc.) -- you just stand and listen. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about it -- we go on it once every 6 months or so, whenever we have people down to visit.

Sharon:

Check the Roll Call for the 13NOV05 Rhapsody...a group of us are going to do a private Key West Ghost Tour...we are starting a list of who will be joining us for this tour.

Archived