I need my crusie Now not Jan 2

GlenandVal

our cruise in jan 2 on splender of the seas and oh my its raining cats n dogs here

all I can think of is I will be somewhere warm sunny soon sooon soon

I wish Now

no complaints I will jsut be soo happy to be on the crusie

it will be one month before my 50 birthday (I feel 30 or 39) and will be approx 6 months since I finished treatment for cancer so I willbe celebrating a lot

I wish I was there now

its soo wet outside

I called my son he haha said he can look out his window and see the wet river ???? I said huh what the river supposed to be wet maybe he needs a cruise too

I hear you! We cruise in December and it won't be here soon enough. Sounds like you've been through a lot lately, and although it seems a long way off, it sounds like you'll be thrilled when it gets here! Our rain is on its way too.

Hang in there, and try not to count the days!! :D

Boo Hoo, I feel so bad for you. At least you get to go before we do. We were booked for Jan. 9 out of NOLA. After Katrina I canceled and rebooked a 5 Nighter out of Gaveston for Feb. 6. I don't know if I will ever get out of this place. I went into business for myself, started construction on a new house and had to put my mother in a nursing home after going to a judge to obtain legal guardianship. :eek: Which just goes to show you that it doesn't matter how rough it gets, there is always someone in worse shape than you. Take a look at all of the poor souls that are homeless after Katrina and Rita. I bet that they could use a vacation about now. I almost feel guilty about going on a cruise. But, what the heck? Someone has to do it.:rolleyes:

Archived