LAX to San Pedro private car/shuttle?

Love to Cook!

I have used Uber from LAX to San Pedro... loved them. $36.00 was my cost. Then tip on top of that.When you have your luggage, you have to go up 1 level ... between terminals 2 and 3, if my memory serves me correctly.... and look for a sign that says "shared ride"... that is where Uber picks up.

YOu can contact your Uber driver once you get a quote from them... ( by the way... you must have the address of where you are and the address of where you are going).... my Uber driver talked me through the directions of how to find him and it was easy. Great service.

Hope that helps. Would use Uber again for this. Saved alot of money. :)

Uhh ? .. What Tip ????

Uhh ? .. What Tip ????

I had tipped my driver, very friendly, pointed out stuff along the way, give tips on things to do in San Pedro if I had the time. etc. etc.

Very friendly and efficient.

I always tip the taxi driver as well.......... and they don't say anything to me... except."where to".

Hi, we live out here in LA area, have used Super Shuttle a few times from home to and from airport, our neighbor always uses Prime shuttle. What ever you use be sure it is a set flat fee. If the freeways are bad it can take a long time to get to the airport, you just never know. Enjoy your trip.

Cori

Hi, we live out here in LA area, have used Super Shuttle a few times from home to and from airport, our neighbor always uses Prime shuttle. What ever you use be sure it is a set flat fee. If the freeways are bad it can take a long time to get to the airport, you just never know. Enjoy your trip.

Cori

We had a major problem with PT so will never use them again (both ends of our booking, our vehicle was sent to the other location). There are many land transportation companies that will pick you up from the airport and take you to any location, like a hotel or the port, in Los Angeles. Many of these different companies (like Execucar, OnTime -- which we used for our last time going between our home and the port, CoolRide, Karmel, Roadrunner) are mentioned on the Western destinations board.