Fantasy Southern Itineraries

jwalk03

WOW, I love the new 10 and 11 day cruises for Disney Fantasy in June 2017! How great would it be to do one 21-day voyage! I am sure the price for that will be astronomical though! $20K+ for the 21 days I'm guessing. Anyone else want to venture a guess??

I'm intrigued bu the 10-day on June 28 (kids won't be out of school yet for the 11-night on 6/17). I'm assuming for us - a family of 4 - that an ocean view room for the 10-night will be in the 10k neighborhood. Which will quickly end the intrigue.

Edited by mcd2745

I am beyond interested in these two sailings since these are locations that you normally can't get to unless you leave from Puerto Rico. Since I am gold I can get the prices tomorrow. I have asked my TA to price out a few options, the extended balcony and family concierge.

I think for 2 adults I would be willing to pay $6,500 for a extended balcony or 12,000 for a family concierge. My preference would be concierge...we sailed concierge on a 4 night sailing and it was amazing. It would be all that much better on an 11 night.

Hopefully I will be booking the 11 night sailing tomorrow if it isn't crazy expensive.

Well, we underestimated. The 10 night cruise for 2 adults and 2 kids in a cat 4a is selling for $15K. Not in my budget! I think the bean counters at DCL have lost their collective minds.

Guess you can't blame them for trying to get the most they can on these cruises.