Still Have Questions!!

fourjsmom

HI!

My DH and I have made one previous cruise on Princess-9/04 Sapphire to Alaska. Absolutely the best time of our lives. We are currently booked on the Star for the W. Carib on 1/29/06 with another couple.

• My questions concern our cabin- B745-looks to be at the very end of the ship. How does this compare? Our last cruise was on Lido deck.
  • I was also wondering how upgrades work. Got one last time but don't really know how it happened.
  • Also when can we expect our shore excursion info. I read where it was 120 days out but haven't received anything yet.

Any info I can get will be appreciated and I hope I have done everything properly as this is my first post.

Upgrades happen or not, it's all based on luck. We asked for a specific location this cruise so we're not expecting one.

We couldn't access the shore excursions until about 75 days prior or so. In fact we got an e-mail saying we could start pre-reserving but discovered we couldn't. Even called Princess one morning but got a "just keep trying". Then someone on our roll call tried that afternoon and was able to reserve.

Archived