Escape Guppies??

Noelle2375

I just got off the cruise with my infant. I didn't use guppies but I heard it was popular and fills up quickly so if interested sign up right away. They did have free activities every day you could go to with your baby. The timing just happened not to work well for us a lot but it seemed to have a lot of cute activities like painting with blueberries etc. we did check out the room where the activities were. There were no other babies at that time and the particular activity would've been better for a slightly older baby. I only saw the nursery where they watch the babies from the outside.

Overall the staff were excellent always quickly bringing high chairs at the restaurants and being very friendly and accommodating. The pack and play was in good condition. It comes with a regular bed sheet but I had brought a fitted pack n play sheet just for peace of mind. Sometimes it was hard to get through the cabin hallways with the stroller when the linen carts etc were out.

Any questions feel free to ask. :)

We were just on the Escape with our 2 year old daughter and used the Guppies Program a few times. On the first day we signed her up and registered her for a few of the sessions. The sessions were 1hr 50min long and cost $20-$24 and you can not have more than 2 consecutive sessions in one day. On our sailing the sessions did fill up quickly so it is good to book as soon as you get on the boat. They have a limit of only 10 kids per session and have 5 workers that watch the 10 kids. All the workers in the classroom have CPR and first aid training, they also have background checks every 6 months based on what we were told.

When you drop off your child they will give you a pager that they will call you on if they have any issues or if they are unable to get your child to stop crying after 15min. Most kids when they were first dropped off all started to cry but were able to get them to calm down quickly. Our daughter is still in diapers and they will change them as needed. You just need to supply the diapers and wipes. At the end of the session when you pick up your child they give you a printed report on what they did in the session witch was nice to get.

Overall We thought this was a great program to have on the ship and was reasonably priced.

Here are the pictures of the sessions they had available on our sailing. The ones with $ at the end are the paid sessions and the ones without were free a parent had to stay with your child at the free sessions.

I hope this info Helps

26220578720_abdd5a7836_c.jpgIMG_1258

26401117202_b7581f44dc_c.jpgIMG_1257

Great info here already... you can also check out my review (link in my signature) we sailed over thanksgiving with my 2.5 yr old and 6 year old! Thought she was too old for the guppies program (really should be up to 2 years old) and she only went to 1 session, seemed great for the little little ones though. Otherwise such a fun cruise!!

Great info here already... you can also check out my review (link in my signature) we sailed over thanksgiving with my 2.5 yr old and 6 year old! Thought she was too old for the guppies program (really should be up to 2 years old) and she only went to 1 session, seemed great for the little little ones though. Otherwise such a fun cruise!!

I read your review it was great and very helpful! We leave in 9 days!