Gem, or other ship, Southern Caribbean itinerary in 2017?

Coolwhip82

Any idea if the Gem, or another ship, will sail the Southern Caribbean (from San Juan: Bridgetown, Fort-de-France, Basseterre, Philipsburg, and St. Thomas) itinerary in 2017?

I found this press release:

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/Norwegian-Cruise-Line-Unveils-2016-2017-Itineraries

We are very interested in the itinerary that Gem is doing this Fall, but in the Fall of 2017 instead. When I search for cruise on NCL, this itinerary does not come up in 2017, but I am wondering if it is just not posted yet.

Insights? Thanks!

I think I read on here awhile back that they aren't doing cruises out of San Juan next year. I'm not really sure why, because from what at understand, there was a decent demand for it. However, if you have your heart set on a cruise out of San Juan next year, I would highly recommend looking into RCI's Adventure of the Seas. My Mom, Sister and I went on this cruise in September and we LOVED it! It's my favorite ship and cruise to date :). I hope this helps a little bit.