shore excursions- sell out?

shygirl

:confused: Undecided about private or ship excursions on the Dawn 10 day eastern cruise. Do shore excursions ever sell out before you even board the ship? What is the cancellation policy? Do you get a refund? or Does it turn into ship credit if you cancel?

Sara

Shygirl,

Yes, some of the popular ones do. You can always book as many as you like online. The excursions are NOT charged to your account until you have been on them. You have 24 hours to cancel any that do not what to go on. I believe there is a sign at the Excursion Desk on the ship that states all excursion must be cancelled by 5:00pm the previous day.

Ask the guys and the Excursion Desk.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Yes, shore excursions do sell out...Especially the popular ones.... Book them ahead online as the last person said..... But do look at the info... Most of them you will be able to cancel up to 24 hours ahead of time but realize some are non-refundable..... My dive excursions on the cruise I was just on weren't.....So look at the information;)

tour question has been answered, I would weigh the pros and cons of booking on your own. Normally, unless the tour is a long one and there could be a time issue you can do better booking on your own. The tours offer more costomized itineraries, smaller groups and are far less costly. this is just my opinion. We do book via the cruiselines once n awhile. NMnita

Archived