Viking Homelands Excursions

jiminyC_fan

When we took our Viking Grand European River Cruise I bumped into a great review that gave thoughts on the included excursions they took and thoughts of others on their particular cruise. It also addressed optional tours and suggestions on doing things yourself. It proved to be a great asset to me when planning. I am now hoping to find something similar for the Viking Homelands Excursion but coming up empty handed. Does anyone know off hand of a great review with excursion info?

I will be booking soon and am toying with a DV1 or a PV3. The only reason is because it looks like there is more storage in a PV3. Is it worth the extra cash? Also, it looks like DV1 are mainly in the back. I have never cruised the back of any ship but I have heard bad things. Anyone here have experience in a DV1 at the back of a Viking ship? We are not prone to seasickness so that would not be an issue.

Thanks for any help!