Navigating Website Problems

No matter how I try I can't find the page on the website that gives you your payment history. I have opened every tab in the website but can not find it. I have been there before, but can't get back. Anyone able to help me? Thanks

No matter how I try I can't find the page on the website that gives you your payment history. I have opened every tab in the website but can not find it. I have been there before, but can't get back. Anyone able to help me? Thanks

It's on the RCCL website, under 'My Cruises'. You'll have to be logged in and have your cruise associated with your account.

I booked with a TA. I can get to the vacation planning page but there is no payment tab. I tried using another browser but now it says it is being modified. Thanks for all your help. If you have any other suggestions I an willing to try.

Ok, now you're locked out on the second browser because you're logged in on the first one. Maybe go back to the first one and log out. If it still says it's being modified, then you might need to wait several hours for it to time out/reset. However, because you booked with a TA, maybe it doesn't give you the payment history as it does when you pay on the site yourself. I'm sure someone who uses a TA will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app