Luggage storage on Regal

cruzisme

can anyone tell me if luggage fits under the beds on the Regal and if yes, what size? I have 26" (2 of them) and maybe a suitbag for my next cruise. They fit under the bed on the Sun.

if they don't fit, do people store them in the closet? are the Regal closets big enough for them plus clothes?

We've been on Regal Princess twice, with a third trip booked, 'round the Horn, Mar 'o6.

We've always been able to slide our bags under the beds on Regal, although it is a tight fit with a 26" bag.

If your bag should prove to be too big, ask the room steward to store it for you - they are usually happy to accomodate you.

Hi on our last cruise on the Regal I just nested our luggage together and placed them in the back of the closet, I still had plenty of room, and that was a 15 day cruise, so you should be fine, the Regal has Lots of drawer space as well. Enjoy

Cori

My friend and I are two large suitcase each travellers and we've never had a problem storing our suitcases on the Regal. We usually put a couple on the shelf in the cupboard and the rest at the end of the cupboard. We couldn't fit them under the bed on the Regal.

On the Regal we've always put our luggage in the closet, either on the floor or up on the shelf - there always seemed to be more than enough room. I think the first time aboard her we tried under the bed but it was a tight fit so we chose the coset instead. As others have mentioned they will take and store your luggage for you and deliver it back the last day of the cruise.

Archived