Singles sailing? Caribbean Princess-Dec 31 Q

Nightshade

Hello everyone:

I was looking for a cruise for my mom (she is 46) & I came accross a web site which has "singles sailing" cruises. I would like to know what it means.

Are all people on this cruise will be singles or it's just an advertisement for single people :D & in realty there will be like 100 singles out of 3000 people?

I liked this New Year cruise: Caribbean Princess departing on December 31, but if I go to princess web site, they don't mention that this cruise is for single people only...

How does it work? :confused: Thanks.

Some agencies promote cruises as "singles" cruises.. it's a group cruise through that agency in actuality so not something you would probably find on a cruise line website.. There are some cruise lines that have special sailings with reduced rates for singles on occasion.. Windjammer comes to mind but there are others as well.. there are also agencies that specialize in singles cruises that you can find thru "google" :)

Hi,

I'm going on this Singles Cruise, and it's a group of about 100 to 150 Single people ranging in age from late 20's to mid 50's. We have a seperate message board and are already yakking away. It sounds like it will be a fun group with lots of activities and things going on. Plus its a big ship, something for everyone.

I bet your mom will have a blast.

Kathy

PS - it is through the agency, but also Princess does list it in is Singles Program, or used to anyway.

Archived