Day rooms in Vancouver?

DanaDanes

Hello, we dock early Sunday morning on a Sunday but our flight is not until 11 pm. We'd like to get a day room somewhere downtown to see the city a bit and then freshen up before our flight. Does anyone know of a hotel that does this? Looking for $100 or so ideally.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would suggest you phone the Fairmont Waterfront, the Fairmont Pacific Rim and the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. In addition you could try the Hyatt Regency and the Pan Pacific. It is a question that gets asked from time to time and the only hotel that I am aware that does have some day rooms is the Fairmont Airport. As for the $100 rate....I am not sure that you will get a day room for that. The real problem is that during the summer and the cruise season Vancouver hotel occupancy rates are in the high 90% range.

Please come back and tell us if you find one....in will go into the old Rolodex of the mind.

Edited by Putterdude

Those day rates are as high as a night rate at a cheaper motel....

http://www.fairmont.com/vancouver-airport-richmond/promotions/day-use-rooms/

Personally, I would just shower on the ship prior to the debarkation.... use CDS to dump the luggage at the airport. Then explore the town to the max before retrieving the luggage and then join the flight.