How tall are the ceilings on Legend

sharkaymon

I am considering a privacy curtain similar to the one ProfCruise designed for her little boy's crib. How ever, I'm a real shorty :Dand I'm wondering just how how the ceilings are, if I'm going to have to climb on a chair or the bed or whatever.

I am considering a privacy curtain similar to the one ProfCruise designed for her little boy's crib. How ever, I'm a real shorty :Dand I'm wondering just how how the ceilings are, if I'm going to have to climb on a chair or the bed or whatever.

I'm about 5'6" and I have to stand on tiptoes to touch the ceiling/overhead/whatever that thing on the top of the cabin is called.

Close, but no cigar. It is termed a "deckhead", however for our purposes, "ceiling" is more than adequate!

Actually Lou I do have a cigar but you can have it:

"Overhead: The underside of a deck from the overhead of the compartment next below. Never called a ceiling." :)

BTW are you EVER going to sail with Carnival Cruise Line? :D

Edited by sanmarcosman

Actually Lou I do have a cigar but you can have it:

"Overhead: The underside of a deck from the overhead of the compartment next below. Never called a ceiling." :)

BTW are you EVER going to sail with Carnival Cruise Line? :D

Yeah, but let's not get into, passageway, ladder, athwart ship, abaft, bulkhead, sea chest, etc!

Does it matter whether I ever sail Carnival? It's on my list, especially that I live an hour from the port, but only time will tell. A lot on my plate right now, and when one lives in sunny south Florida, with a swimming pool in the back yard, and being 5 miles from the beach....:rolleyes:

BTW, I'm a "Big U" fan also. Want to buy my Big U deck chair? Great condition too!