Need Help with Online check in PLS!

Inshape

I am filling out the forms and we have 2 cabins: kids in one cabin and us in another. When I got to doing the kids forms I am stuck on step 3 of the 4 steps. It says I must certify that I have read the contract by lonking it to our confirmation which I did. This does not go away and thus says incomplete each time. What do I do?

Yes i did. And i put in our names to link it with and agree with. I click on save and continue and it does not save it and it gives me the read highlighted stuff telling me that the minors have to have a parent who certifies that they have read it. Keeps sending me back to do it over and over and never saves the other reservation number and then comes up as incomplete each time for the kids cabin.

No we had minors in our adjoinging cabin and were able to do it. I filled out steps 1 & 2 of theirs, then I had to go back to mine and for both of them I had to agree to the contract. So maybe you have done it for 1 of them and not the other and that's why it doesn't do it. It is not very user friendly, or I didn't think it was.

Also when I printed out the seapass it only gave me 1 seapass with 1 cabin listed and all 4 names. I was a bit concerned wondered if somehow the other cabin got lost etc..but when we checked in everything was fine. I had checked the reservation online and it showed the 2 cabins but yet only 1 seapass.

Not user friendly at all. I seem to be doing the agreement for both kids over and over and it does not save it. I think I am just going to scratch it and do it at the pier..... I have no other choice, but i do have some time...Jan 22. And yes, I paid in full! Thanks for the help.

I had read on other posts that sometimes the seapass cannot be done until 40 days before sailing. Maybe it's too early and so it is giving you a hard time. So maybe it's not you at all, but the sail date. You could call RCI and see if that's the problem. I would definitely do it before the pier as it really cuts down time when checking in.

I did the onboard expense account from my reservation. there was a link at the bottom that says add and pay for guests in another reservation(we also have two rooms, two reservation numbers). Then on the cruise ticket contract part there is a link that says:

add and accept all of the conditions stated above for minors in another reservation.

you are not going to believe this: I was told by RCCL the only time I cannot get it done is when the payment is not paid in full. Funny the bill just came on the VISA and for sure it is paid in full...a bit early too! So I called my TA and found out that they need to pay some difference to RCCL to make up for a mistake I found on their website ---which I caught and they had to honor. So even though I paid slightly less, RCCL wants the original price and the TA will be paying the difference. But of course, they forgot this part even though over 6 weeks ago they said it was a done deal. They said they will get this done, still not done...am waiting.....

I agree with the 40 day mark. I tried and tried to print mine with no avail.....until the 40th day it printed out with no problem. However, I only have one cabin to contend with.

Good luck!

I was able to print my out with over 90 days to go. You must have your cruise paid in full to be able to do steps 3 & 4.

Mike

All done. Thanks all. It was that RCCL needed to make due with the final payment I made.... it was less than the original price since i found my TA advertising it for less--which was a computer error--which they had to honor. I pushed and pushed for them to honor it. So either RCCL called it even or the TA had to pay the difference. But I have the pass all done.

Archived