Roll Call - Infinity Jan. 8, 2006

DavidLloyd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi David and Scott --

My partner James and I will be there -- given the 20-degree weather in NYC lately, it can't be too soon! I've been watching the Cruise Critic roll call thread; no other LGBT entries seem to be there.

Scott

Scott,

I'm so pleased you replied! I registered for the Celebrity Connections party only because I saw that you had already done so - never would have dreamed of it otherwise. We thought for awhile that friends from home would be joining us, but they backed out.

Do you have plans for port calls? We're thinking of an ocean kayak tour, but I forget whether it is on Antigua or St. Maarten. San Juan is probably just a shopping day - there are a couple of outlet stores there, and we've already done El Moro.

Enjoy the holidays. We were just saying yesterday that we haven't been in NYC since New Year's 2005 - I think we were on a #9 train underneath Times Square at midnight!

David

I know what you mean -- I'd pretty much given up on the Connections party. Though I'm glad my post was useful in getting you to join.

We are taking a snorkeling excursion in Antigua -- the Tropical Delight Catamaran Snorkel and Beach. I'm not quite sure what it will be like, but the snorkeling sounds good in Antigua. The ocean kayaking sounded cool to me, but not to James.

Otherwise, we'll probably just wing it -- we've done San Juan a couple of times and St. Maarten once, so we don't feel much pressure to do things. In fact, we're really looking forward to relaxing most of all; the fact that there are 3+ sea days is a big plus for us.

Actually, I had no idea there were outlets in San Juan; I'll have to save up my Christmas money. :)

Have a great holiday too -- apparently, we may not be riding the subway (the #9 actually doesn't exist anymore) at all for a while as a transit strike appears all but certain. Yet another reason why an escape to the Caribbean can't come too soon!

Scott

Scott,

I created an email account to use on cruisectitic. If you want to communicate a little before we sail, it is sailaway60 at sbcglobal dot net (I've seen other people write them out this way, I guess so they draw less attention) Anyway, send a note, if not we'll look for boys like us on the ship.

David

Archived