First cruise

mrscannc

I am off on my first cruise in 3 weeks and wondered if there is a limit to size of the carry on bag.I was planning to have a trolley case but is there a minimum/maximum size?

Also I have read about the lack of sockets in the cabins, I am going on the Arcadia. Would it be a good idea to take an extension lead?

Thank you in advance.

Christine :)

I am off on my first cruise in 3 weeks and wondered if there is a limit to size of the carry on bag.I was planning to have a trolley case but is there a minimum/maximum size?

Also I have read about the lack of sockets in the cabins, I am going on the Arcadia. Would it be a good idea to take an extension lead?

Thank you in advance.

We always take one of those short leads with 4 sockets whichever ship we use. Never had a problem

To be honest we just carry on a small holdall, with my wife's medication, camera,& kindles in everything else is in the cases to see outside the cabin.

Its a long walk to carry/trundle anything very big.

Thank you in advance.

To answer your question, I don't think there is a limit - other than it will need to go through the security scanner, and you will need to be able to lift it! If you think about normal (aircraft) cabin luggage size as the max you will be fine.

Definately take an extension lead!

Enjoy Arcadia - she is a lovely ship.

Take fridge magnets for pining tickets and the daily horizon paper to the cabin walls. :D

Extension lead will be a big help as the socket doesn't have enough clearance under to the desk top for a usb charger plug.

We take a small pull along suitcase each. :eek: