Will the Vista have a promenade?

juanarcin

I've only been on three cruises, all three have been with RC. First 3 cruises were on the Mariner which had a promenade, the last cruise was on the Serenade which had 2 atriums.

I personally LOVED the promenade because a bunch of shops, bars, etc were all grouped in one long walkway, like a mall. I didn't care much for the atriums because nothing was grouped together, every bar, shop etc was on a different floor, or you had to walk through hallways to get form one end to the other.

I'm sailing on the fourth trip on the Vista and hoping it has a promenade, anyone know if it does?

BUT to be clear, the Promenade deck on most ships is different than what RCCL has for a Promenade.

Most Promenade decks, including Carnival, are a main outdoor deck that encircles the ship. It's generally on one of the middle/main decks of the ship. On the Vista, the Promenade deck is deck 5 with lots of dining, entertainment, indoor and outdoor spaces. It's my understanding that the deck 5 promedade will be closed at the aft portion of the ship until 5:00 pm each day (it's a private area for those in Havana cabins during the day....Me!!)

The RCCL Promenade, which is like a multi-story indoor shopping "Street" so to speak will not be on the Vista. There are multi-story atriums and the deck 5 promenade, but you will not see what they call the promenade on RCCL on any ship other than RCCL.

I'm actually pretty excited about the Promenade (deck 5) layout on the Vista. Plenty of places and spaces to explore!!

BUT to be clear, the Promenade deck on most ships is different than what RCCL has for a Promenade.

Most Promenade decks, including Carnival, are a main outdoor deck that encircles the ship. It's generally on one of the middle/main decks of the ship. On the Vista, the Promenade deck is deck 5 with lots of dining, entertainment, indoor and outdoor spaces. It's my understanding that the deck 5 promedade will be closed at the aft portion of the ship until 5:00 pm each day (it's a private area for those in Havana cabins during the day....Me!!)

The RCCL Promenade, which is like a multi-story indoor shopping "Street" so to speak will not be on the Vista. There are multi-story atriums and the deck 5 promenade, but you will not see what they call the promenade on RCCL on any ship other than RCCL.

I'm actually pretty excited about the Promenade (deck 5) layout on the Vista. Plenty of places and spaces to explore!!

Thanks for the details! Sounds fun, more than anything I liked being able to walk from one place to the other without having to go through hallways or up/down a bunch of stairs/elevators. Deck 5 sounds like it has exactly what I'm looking forward to! Can't wait!!!

Yes, the Vista Promenade deck has: Alchemy Bar, Bonsai Sushi, Cherry on Top, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Havana Bar & Pool, Java Blue Cafe & Shake Spot, The Lanai, The Library Bar, The Liquid Lounge, Ocean Plaza, Piano Bar 88, Red Frog Pub & Brewery and more!