Regal cabin R207 advice?

chrispee

Hi Everybody, rookie cruiser here. Just booked the 14 day Caribbean on the Regal Princess departing March 12th. I researched the forums, but am wondering if I missed anything during my cabin selection. We are on deck 14 (Riviera) in R207, and I'm wondering if there are any downsides to that location/layout other than the additional movement from being at the front of the ship?

Regal Deck Plan

Looks like you

Are booked for inside cabin... You just make sure you are not below the sky bridge (balcony) on side of ship. People walking on glass can see into those cabins clearly!!! We like being in the higher decks but aft (personal choice).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by egjg1971

Looks like you

Are booked for inside cabin... You just make sure you are not below the sky bridge (balcony) on side of ship. People walking on glass can see into those cabins clearly!!! We like being in the higher decks but aft (personal choice).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How can they look into an inside room?????:confused::confused::confused:

Hi Everybody, rookie cruiser here. Just booked the 14 day Caribbean on the Regal Princess departing March 12th. I researched the forums, but am wondering if I missed anything during my cabin selection. We are on deck 14 (Riviera) in R207, and I'm wondering if there are any downsides to that location/layout other than the additional movement from being at the front of the ship?

Regal Deck Plan

We are booked on the same cruise!! Can't wait :) We were on the Regal in November on the Lido deck as far forward as possible. No problem whatsoever with movement. Great location. You'll be nice and close to the pools and the buffet. Great spot!

Thanks for your input! I'm mostly worried about what the unmarked space is beside our cabin at the front, but will roll the dice!

I am almost sure that this space is linens/storage for the room attendants. The room is accessed by the room attendants for their supplies, etc. Could be a bit of a concern if the door is opening and closing steadily, but when we were on the ship in November, I noticed they tended to leave the door propped open when they were working. Closed when they were not around of course.

On the upside, it would be very quiet at night when you're trying to sleep. Potentially quieter than having people staying on that side.....

We had R425 in 2014 and had no issues. The hallway was busy in general when the crew was cleaning but as we were off the ship on excursions most days it wasn't really ever an issue. I wouldn't worry about the linen closet (but I might if I was next to the public laundry, which always seemed to be busy!). Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk