Drinks aboard Celebrity Reflection

ommthree

Oh dear.... starting to worry now. What with no tea and no proper beer, perhaps I'd be better off at home. You'd think there'd be enough Brits that go on these sailings that they would provide for us!

LOL, you are obviously just joking around. Nobody could think like that, could they?

You should have gone on Cunard :)

• 2 weeks later...

The one item said the writer had taken their own travel kettle -I'm new to cruising but thought that was an absolute no no. I love that first thing in the morning cup of tea and will be devasteed if my husband can't find one for me.

The one item said the writer had taken their own travel kettle -I'm new to cruising but thought that was an absolute no no. I love that first thing in the morning cup of tea and will be devasteed if my husband can't find one for me.

On Eclipse sailing out of Southhampton in April, every cabin had a tea kettle--because of the high number of UK folk on board, I guess. I was very surprised--would have though electric appliances in the cabins were a no -no. But there is a chance this means your ship has plenty somewhere.